Monday 24 November 2008

Selling Photographs Online


I have taken the advice of moneymagpie and I have been looking into selling photographs online. I've always enjoyed taking photos and had already invested in a nice camera last year so have quite a few photos to try and see if they like them. So last Wednesday I registered with Picture Nation and submitted nine photographs. It was really easy to register and the uploading of the photographs was pretty straight forward too. I had read on Picture Nations website that approval of photographs could take 3 weeks however since then I have already heard that 5 of the photos were not up to standard due to technical reasons (out of focus, poor contrast, etc) but today I heard that the one seen opposite has been accepted. I'm really excited about it.
You should be able to have a look at the accepted photo by clicking on the photograph. The minimum I could expect to receive if someone downloads my photo is 40p max is £30 (yeah hmm don't think the £30 is likely).

No comments: