Wednesday 19 November 2008

Money Earnt From Homepages friends yesterday

Logged on this morning to Homepages friends to find out how much I earnt from yesterdays searches. It takes a day for them to calculate it. From 16 legitimate searches some of which were for competitors of yahoo so not going to get paid for them I made a total of £0.35. Well its not going to pay for any luxury holidays but I would have done those searches anyway yesterday so its 35p more than if I had done it via Google.

If I get a few friends to sign up or if anyone clicks on the links on this site I also receive some money so that is obviously another way of increasing the amount you can earn. So if you want to get paid to search I would be delighted if you clicked on this link.



Now before you start thinking I work for these guys and I am on some form of commission I had better start looking at some other internet sites where you can earn cash.

No comments: