Thursday 20 November 2008

Panelbase Online Survery

Logged on with Panelbase online survey company 2 days ago and completed all of my profile so they have lots of information to go on. It took a little while to complete but I did it infront of the telly so not really very hard to do. I haven't received any surveys yet which is a shame so I will have to see about registering with some more.

Looked at my online searches total and it is now 64p. Did about 15 searches yesterday so I would say that my searches aren't the sort that produce a lot of revenue but then I needed to do those searches so I still got paid for them.

Thinking about trying to upload some of my photos to one of the online photo selling companies. I love photography and I do get quite a few compliments about my photos. However my husband and I have reservations about submitting pictures of our daughter. So will need to think about that one. Will keep you posted.

No comments: