Tuesday 18 November 2008

Earn Money Searching with Homepages Friends

I discovered Jasmine Birtles and her website http://www.moneymagpie.com/ yesterday after I had seen her on Channel 5 talking about extra ways to earn money. Her website could be a good resource for me.

One website of particular interest to me was:




This website states that: 'Homepages Friends is all about making money for searching the internet. All payments are subject to a minimum of £20 and are paid between 45 - 60 days after the month end.'

As I am often searching around the web for various things for the family I thought why shouldn't I get paid for something I am doing already? So I have decided to give it a go. All I had to do was fill in my e-mail, a password and then I set the website as my homepage and off I went. I have used it for most of my searches today instead of Google and it has been great. No problems. Now I am due to be 'paid' somewhere between the 16th - 31st December 2008. You can be paid via paypal or straight into your bank account. I've opted for paypal. So I will keep you posted on what, when and how much I get paid when I do. Watch this space! They estimate that you could earn £50 per year which is better than nothing which is what I was getting before. If you get friends to sign up and search via them too you can get a little extra from what their searching.



I wish I'd known about this when I was working as my job often involved a lot of internet research and this could have been a nice way to earn a little extra money.

No comments: