Sunday 25 January 2009

Making money at home January 2009 update

Its been a while. I would like to have some fabulous excuse or stories of how I have managed to earn large amounts of money in the time I've been away but I don't. Progress on making money at home is slow but I'm doing loads of research.

Here are the highlights:
  • Earnt £280 doing a small freelance project for previous employer
  • Set up and registered as self-employed
  • 16 photographs accepted on Picture Nation but no sales as of yet
  • £2.91 still on homepages friends - I've been rubbish at this
  • Started clearing loft and selling unwanted presents, books and old mobile phones on e-bay. Currently up to £60 on sales.
  • Signed up to google Ad-sense
  • Toluna - 35,335 points so far. 24,665 points off earning a £10 gift voucher at Amazon

Strategy for next month:

  • Get 10 more photos accepted on Picture Nation
  • Hit £5 on homepages friends
  • Sell as much unwanted/unused personal items on e-bay
  • Do more research on Ad-sense and ways to make internet earn money
  • Hit 60,000 points on Toluna
  • Drum-up more data analysis/admin freelance work

No comments: